Here’s my current wish list of features for Koya Rift that I will eventually try to implement.
I’ll update this as I go on, adding things as I think of them and updating the status on feature additions, so be sure to check back every now and then!
Tasks in RED need to be completed.
Tasks in GREEN are already done, but haven’t been included in a public release.
There is no guarantee that items on this list will make it into the game. This is just a “wish list” of sorts that I hope to get done eventually.
Currently I’m working on a new game and so KR improvements have taken a lower priority. I plan on eventually rounding back to this game to improve it with these features, but as of now nothing is promised and these features are not currently being worked on.
End Of-Match screen: This will be a short overview of what happened in your round. It’ll tell you your kills that round, the time it took you to complete, your current difficulty level (and change in difficulty that resulted in), and your “Score”, which is a variable that will be mixing all of those in some sort of formula I have yet to decide.
Additional Weapon Graphics:
- Abnormally long barrel (for large, slow shooters)
- Very short barrel (for either shotguns or fast, wavy weapons)
Increased Weapon Variance: There are a lot of unexplored areas with weapons that I can expand into. This is a low-priority update plan, so if I have time it will be done! These aren’t final, just ideas at the moment.
- “Flamethrower” Style weapon: This will be a weapon type with a flame-style area-of effect spraying plasma.
- Lazer: A giant lazer beam? Maybe one you have to charge?
- “Missile” Style weapon: Something you can charge up and launch with a cool explosion? Not sure.
- Grenade Launcher Style Weapon?